The “Belgrade” Commercial Gallery
The “Belgrade” Commercial Gallery | Informations
- Place: Belgrade
- Address: Kosančićev venac 19
- Phone: +381 11 303 39 23
- Web address: galerijabeograd.org
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The building housing the Gallery was built in 1911 and is a protected cultural monument. Towards the end of the 19th century, the First Serbian Drawing and Painting School of Kiril Kutlik was located in the close vicinity of this building, widely known as the House of Painters, in 12 Kosančićev venac Street.
After the Second World War, the House of Painters was reimagined as an art pavilion in which many famous artists had their studios. “Belgrade” Commercial Gallery has existed for more than 50 years and is situated at the foot of the House of Painters. It represents a mainstay for many artists who have had solo or collaborative exhibitions or sold their artworks there.