The Automobile Museum
The Automobile Museum | Informations
- Place: Belgrade
- Address: Majke Jevrosime 30
- Phone: +381 11 303 46 25
- Web address: www.automuseumbgd.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Museum was founded by the Assembly of the City of Belgrade and Bratislav Petkovic, a collector and owner of a collection of important cars in automotive history. The Museum is located in the edifice from 1929 which was built as a first public garage in Belgrade according to the design by the Russian architect Valery Stashevsky.
The oldest car in the collection is a Marot Gardon three-wheeled coupe from 1897. The most important models are automobiles that belonged to the royal family and Ford T – the first mass-produced car that was produced from 1908 to 1927. The model was named the best car of the 20th century. In addition, the Museum houses Tito’s cars Cadillac Eldorado DeVille from 1957 and Mercedes 300C from 1955.