FC PARTIZAN STADIUM
FC PARTIZAN STADIUM | Informations
- Place: Belgrade
- Address: Humska 1
- Phone: +381 11 369 38 15
- Web address: http://partizan.rs/
- Email: email@example.com
FC Partizan Stadium, once called JNA stadium, was officially opened in October 1949, when the first match between Yugoslavia and France (1:1) took place in the qualifications for the World Championship.
Partizan stadium was renovated in 1998 and has 32,710 seats. The pitch is 105x70 m, stands have 30 rows of seats and there are 30 entrances for spectators. The highest point of the stadium is 21 m high.
Facilities: 2 grass pitches, an athletics track, 17 tennis courts, a boxing ring and a shooting and martial arts hall, a gym, a medical center, a press center and a restaurant.